Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
- @rsrikanth05 @VU3JEJ @hillhacks May/June. Watch hillhacks.in for details 3 days ago
- RT @m_anish: The mighty Dhauladhar Himalaya. On the bus back from woodwhistlers. #hillhacks http://t.co/syCAM5Qs5Z 3 days ago
- Wonderful Diwali gift from @MaiSelph to @hillhacks, a lamp holder made with used light bulbs. Thank you :) http://t.co/xi87ikpm4H 1 week ago
- The main #hillhacks hall being installed yesterday http://t.co/24rJbI87rT 1 week ago
- RT @ThingsWork: This is how trains are crash tested pic.twitter.com/OaKWaRM5Ky 1 week ago