Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
- @jimanish its a 20 minute climb from the bus stop: en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Sidhbari#… 1 week ago
- @prtksxna this is bait! 1 month ago
- @jub_in only me for now, friend from Paris will join mid month for around 30 days.. 1 month ago
- @jub_in Greetings! Will be in with the sunlight of March 4th. 1 month ago
- Another wedding, more paneer. 1 month ago