Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
- Wonderful Diwali gift from @MaiSelph to @hillhacks, a lamp holder made with used light bulbs. Thank you :) http://t.co/xi87ikpm4H 1 day ago
- The main #hillhacks hall being installed yesterday http://t.co/24rJbI87rT 2 days ago
- RT @ThingsWork: This is how trains are crash tested pic.twitter.com/OaKWaRM5Ky 4 days ago
- RT @hillhacks: 3 views of 1 of 7 sessions in clubhouse #mcleodganj #osm #raspi #webwewant #wikipedia #mozillaOS #cryptoparty http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- RT @hillhacks: Producing a stop-motion movie this afternoon for the movie screening we have right now :) http://t.co/bdHLk80Cn8 6 days ago