Killing us softly
Next time you light up, think about the people who depend on you, the people who love you or just those near you who have to breathe your smoke.
I have lost two relatives to cancer and the real sufferers are the families. Next time, think. Don’t be selfish.
:: If anyone has any info on the photograph, id sure like to know.
Wall of Names
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
- @sunitaiyer @rajeev_mp @WeAreBangalore @shakkuiyer @Harsha_MP @WFRising @hashBengaluru @HariniNagendra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- @sunitaiyer @rajeev_mp @WeAreBangalore @shakkuiyer @Harsha_MP @WFRising @hashBengaluru @HariniNagendra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @tecoholic: Custom Furniture in India. Expectation vs Reality. https://t.co/56ADFEdrey 18 hours ago
- RT @kyletwebster: I wish I had more interesting advice, but really, if you want to draw X better, you need to spend a lot of time drawing X. 1 day ago
- RT @darrenrovell: Overhead look at people trying to escape Los Angeles for Thanksgiving. Just a guess: Already looks too late https://t.co/… 1 day ago