Killing us softly
Next time you light up, think about the people who depend on you, the people who love you or just those near you who have to breathe your smoke.
I have lost two relatives to cancer and the real sufferers are the families. Next time, think. Don’t be selfish.
:: If anyone has any info on the photograph, id sure like to know.
Wall of Names
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
- RT @jub_in: Super use of tech and mapping by this senior couple in Vadodara to help tribals get land rights yourstory.com/2017/03/right-… https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @RyanBaumann: Love this 3D LiDAR from @maningsambale's creative use of @Mapbox GL JS 3D Extrusions https://t.co/eN96kB7wdx 3 days ago
- RT @ThingsWork: This is how a Leonardo da Vinci Bridge is made https://t.co/2yLMcfHkqK 1 week ago
- RT @rasagy: Missed yesterday’s #scifi map design workshop at @NID_Bangalore? Links to resources, steps & slides here: https://t.co/0WzlwVhx… 1 week ago
- RT @Mapbox: We're excited to sponsor #Dfrost17, annual design fest of @nid_bangalore, happening this weekend! a.mbx.io/DFrost https… 1 week ago