Killing us softly
Next time you light up, think about the people who depend on you, the people who love you or just those near you who have to breathe your smoke.
I have lost two relatives to cancer and the real sufferers are the families. Next time, think. Don’t be selfish.
:: If anyone has any info on the photograph, id sure like to know.
Wall of Names
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
- @DevTen85 @thej Definitely going to try to make it 7 hours ago
- RT @Prshlahoti: Friends, If you are in Bengaluru, please visit IISc, Main Building Hall for the map show from my collection. https://t.co/K… 13 hours ago
- A world map styled in the jersey colors of the Indian cricket team #TeamIndia. Made with @Mapbox cartogram… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @urbanvoicesin: "This terrific diagram from Elliot Fishman compares emissions and space consumption for different transport modes! " Vi… 2 days ago
- RT @WorldAndScience: How Disney's multiplane camera worked https://t.co/30GoayOoU9 2 days ago