Killing us softly
Next time you light up, think about the people who depend on you, the people who love you or just those near you who have to breathe your smoke.
I have lost two relatives to cancer and the real sufferers are the families. Next time, think. Don’t be selfish.
:: If anyone has any info on the photograph, id sure like to know.
Wall of Names
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
- RT @BolshevikRetrns: What can you do to change India? In this tumultuous time where Parties are fighting over the Soul and ethos of India,… 1 day ago
- RT @CMNelsonPhoto: A fence can’t stop my two-year-old from playing with his new best friend. https://t.co/9QBuaq4Ee2 1 day ago
- Stress free life is more affordable than you would think, if you are willing to give up the comforts of a city. twitter.com/arundathi9/sta… 5 days ago
- RT @icindngr: 🚲 *CYCLE DAY IN INDIRANAGAR* 🚲 DATE: 22nd JULY 2018 TIME: 6:30 AM TO 10:30 AM VENUE: KRISHNA TEMPLE ROAD, INDIRANAGAR 1ST ST… 5 days ago
- RT @godsonlymistake: Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? https://t.co/O0d0d3OCdJ 5 days ago