Killing us softly
Next time you light up, think about the people who depend on you, the people who love you or just those near you who have to breathe your smoke.
I have lost two relatives to cancer and the real sufferers are the families. Next time, think. Don’t be selfish.
:: If anyone has any info on the photograph, id sure like to know.
Wall of Names
|rini chaturvedi on Terrain Visualization of India…|
|As Hole on Free vector outline district m…|
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
- @rajbhagatt Wow, was it a forested portion where the soil would have been pretty stable with root cover? Looks like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Using #QGIS on a daily basis and totally missed the v3.2.0 has a new quick search bar on the bottom left with #OSM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @anant_aranya: Biodiversity Map of Andhra Pradesh has been released. It depicts the rich floral and faunal biodiversity of the state alo… 1 week ago
- @MapMakinMeyers Hugs and prayers for him to live his fullest 🙏🏾 1 week ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: In 1981, futurists spoke about what technology would look like by 2031 https://t.co/m4l49TtLdd 1 week ago