Killing us softly
Next time you light up, think about the people who depend on you, the people who love you or just those near you who have to breathe your smoke.
I have lost two relatives to cancer and the real sufferers are the families. Next time, think. Don’t be selfish.
:: If anyone has any info on the photograph, id sure like to know.
Wall of Names
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
- RT @jakebullinger: Ohmygod this @CalSunday piece on eagles is hilariously good story.californiasunday.com/dirty-birds 4 days ago
- Oh wow, currently live from above Siberia and heading south 😮😮😮 twitter.com/USGSLandsat/st… 5 days ago
- RT @mikel: Come work with me at @mapbox on our new Community Team, help maps change lives every day mapbox.com/jobs/695232/ 5 days ago
- Says so much! twitter.com/tableau/status… 5 days ago
- RT @algoritmic: A random medieval city layout generator watabou.itch.io/medieval-fanta… #procgen https://t.co/YiMCaeQY6X 5 days ago