Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
|srinivasan on In the arrear hole|
- RT @hackbeach: Can you believe that this fantastic venue for #hackbeach was opened to us completely for FREE by thebeachhotel-kovalam.com htt… 11 hours ago
- RT @shravanshah: #Gandhinagar Land use/Land cover map on @openstreetmap Find more land use maps here osmlanduse.org @planemad htt… 23 hours ago
- @nid90 @fartfree pretty cool, @DunzoIt got a place that accepts food donations nearby rakum.org/rakum_school/ containers returned in 1 hour 3 days ago
- RT @leconty: trigonometrija parkiranja https://t.co/YpJJFeQJL8 3 days ago
- @nanoharsha @geohacker @hackbeach its not possible to upload photos to @openstreetmap. Try wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Phot… . @mapillary is better 3 days ago