Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
- RT @osm_in: That's what we do !!! 1 day ago
- RT @markmulligan: There are many #dams in the world and our database is the most comprehensive public database to show exactly where they a… 3 days ago
- RT @anvaka: Announcing anvaka.github.io/city-roads/ website that allows you to print roads of any city https://t.co/kgDGK4XdWh 4 days ago
- RT @sundermanbegins: I'm going to randomly talking zero-ish/low waste initiatives in my home on this thread. I used to buy: 1. Harpic stuff… 1 week ago
- @sundermanbegins Ideas worth multiplying 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 1 week ago