Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
|srinivasan on In the arrear hole|
|tom on In the arrear hole|
|kumar on In the arrear hole|
|moorthy on In the arrear hole|
- RT @tometaxu: Tibet 1950 https://t.co/gSGoTjJ1Vc 1 hour ago
- RT @kylehotchkiss: India successfully tests scramjet spacecraft (weight half of traditional due to not needing oxidizer) https://t.co/vIH8… 1 hour ago
- Gelato and sugar binge in office has reached alarming levels. A typical scene at @Mapbox blr https://t.co/xszGjAzeqP 1 day ago
- RT @Mapbox: We are hosting @Geo_BLR this Thursday where @tetisheri will talk about ride-sharing services beyond algorithms. RSVP https://t.… 4 days ago
- The Faroe Island sheep seem to like hanging out upside down 🙃 twitter.com/peterneubauer/… 4 days ago