Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
|srinivasan on In the arrear hole|
- RT @Mapbox: Delhi 👋 We are going to be at TERI University for #ICUG2017. Catch @sramach9 & @poornibadrinath to talk 🗺 and more! https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @TheSilphRoad: Pokemon GO's new License page reveals @OpenStreetMap data (not Google Maps) powers the app in the newly opened #SouthKore… 2 days ago
- Exploring travel time isochrones for #Benglauru with @Mapbox tools https://t.co/BBQlq0zj9O 2 days ago
- RT @Mapbox: Our newest satellite imagery update covers 163,394 km² of Shanghai and Jiangsu! See more of this beautiful imagery 👉 https://t.… 2 days ago
- RT @gubbilabs: Check out the density of #trees in #Indiranagar & #Cooketown, 12.3 & 9.5 trees/Ha resptvly. Thanks to all #volunteers who ma… 4 days ago