Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
- RT @ramya_ragupathy: Subcontinent at #sotmasia2017 https://t.co/6lokiJ3eVS 1 day ago
- RT @CemShweta: #CoalKills: #toxic #flyash pond collapses in #korba inundates #Hasdeo #river @ELAWUS @healthyenergyi @nit_set @bahardutt @da… 2 days ago
- RT @julito77: Got this from a Facebook friend, & it is with a heavy heart to admit that the worse is still yet to come in #PuertoRico. Plea… 2 days ago
- RT @ramya_ragupathy: #sotmasia2017 is live! m.youtube.com/watch?feature=… 2 days ago
- RT @Poornibadrinath: "From creation to use"- how OpenStreetMap data helped in disaster management during Chennai floods! State of the map i… 2 days ago