Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
- RT @Tsf1980: Korail, one of the biggest slums in Bangladesh, located in the center of Dhaka city! BHOOTs needed a couple of week to wonder… 4 days ago
- RT @DapperHistorian: In 1866 Liechtenstein's last military engagement sent 80 men to war. 81 returned, as they had made a friend. https://t… 5 days ago
- RT @rasagy: ICYMI: Last week I shared “Heads Up!” — a futuristic map style inspired from FUIs of #SciFi movies like Ready Player One, Minor… 1 week ago
- RT @simongerman600: #Physics in action: Dice become ordered when stirred, not shaken! A jumble of thousands of cubic dice, agitated by an o… 1 week ago
- RT @theworksla: Just Downtown LA's Street Lights at night. Exploring w @Mapbox GL_JS, took open data on lights, converted points to poly… 1 week ago