Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|srinivasan on In the arrear hole|
|tom on In the arrear hole|
|kumar on In the arrear hole|
|moorthy on In the arrear hole|
|nirmàla on In the arrear hole|
|kannan on In the arrear hole|
|santhosh on In the arrear hole|
|youtube on Found it! my scholarship to th…|
|Sreeja Phirose on Free vector outline district m…|
|venkat on In the arrear hole|
- RT @blobree: I spent the better part of today doing this. It made the whole day much better. ift.tt/1jhfcpM https://t.co/9gGlGe97Zc 2 days ago
- How @saikabhi mapped a town in Assam: mapbox.com/blog/hometown-… via @Mapbox 2 days ago
- @zenrainman Hesaraghatta? Had thought it was bone dry through the year. 1 week ago
- @zenrainman any chance you have a shapefile of ground water levels and quality around Bengaluru? 1 week ago
- This is just way too cool if you want to play with map data: The new @Mapbox Studio is out! mapbox.com/blog/announcin… 1 week ago