Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
|srinivasan on In the arrear hole|
|tom on In the arrear hole|
|kumar on In the arrear hole|
|moorthy on In the arrear hole|
|nirmàla on In the arrear hole|
|kannan on In the arrear hole|
- RT @FacesPics: The evil pot gang https://t.co/5D6Ub75myW 2 hours ago
- RT @Mapbox: Design and create custom POI layers using Studio mapbox.com/blog/custom-po… https://t.co/5opNPgcBOE 11 hours ago
- Going to hunt for specific trees and map them tomorrow in Indiranagar #BLR. Details: facebook.com/events/9683991… How: bit.ly/map-blr-trees 4 days ago
- RT @UrbanEmissions: Emissions from a large cruise ship compared to the equivalent number of cars theguardian.com/environment/20… https://t.co/D57Cu… 5 days ago
- RT @codenameashtray: CubeSats Deployed From the International Space Station via NASA ift.tt/27I2gi7 https://t.co/v9MtImLOqz 1 week ago