Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
- Learn how mapping buildings on @openstreetmap can help eradicate #malaria at the @hotosm mapathon @Mapbox… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: It’s 2017. The ability to breathe clean air and live in a safe and healthy environment should not be a partisan issue. 3 days ago
- RT @UrbicaDesign: Moscow DoT + Urbica + Mobility in Chain reinventing surface transit in Moscow. Data-driven approach in real: https://t.c… 5 days ago
- RT @philogb: My talk about deck.gl and it's usage at the ATG for self driving car visualization is out: youtube.com/watch?v=LPQGHJ… #madewithde… 5 days ago
- RT @rayhana: Crying because these 3D optical illusions are mind-bending sorcery I can never do. https://t.co/n3zYf7j3db 5 days ago