Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|rini chaturvedi on Terrain Visualization of India…|
|As Hole on Free vector outline district m…|
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
- @rajbhagatt Wow, was it a forested portion where the soil would have been pretty stable with root cover? Looks like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Using #QGIS on a daily basis and totally missed the v3.2.0 has a new quick search bar on the bottom left with #OSM… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @anant_aranya: Biodiversity Map of Andhra Pradesh has been released. It depicts the rich floral and faunal biodiversity of the state alo… 1 week ago
- @MapMakinMeyers Hugs and prayers for him to live his fullest 🙏🏾 1 week ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: In 1981, futurists spoke about what technology would look like by 2031 https://t.co/m4l49TtLdd 1 week ago