Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|ISRO Bhuvan wms data… on ISRO sees utility of openstree…|
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
- RT @lingoded: Placing map to a table by ARPlaneAnchor coordinates with clip shader values aligned to it accordingly. Pretty awesome #arkit… 3 days ago
- @amrit_sharma @Open_AQ @airqualityindia @indiaopendata @SmokeyBot @gangadhargs This is such a supercool map, is the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @amrit_sharma: The #airquality across North India (and the world) translated into emojis! Plus, crop burning in the past 24 hours! https… 3 days ago
- Imagine doing this with the same number of cars. twitter.com/fietsprofessor… 3 days ago
- RT @hjethva05: Synoptic view of N India smoke from #Himawari-8 Nov 11. AQ isn't just a city-level problem but it is a regional phenomenon h… 3 days ago