Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
|srinivasan on In the arrear hole|
|tom on In the arrear hole|
|kumar on In the arrear hole|
|moorthy on In the arrear hole|
|nirmàla on In the arrear hole|
|kannan on In the arrear hole|
|santhosh on In the arrear hole|
|youtube on Found it! my scholarship to th…|
|Sreeja Phirose on Free vector outline district m…|
- @rusty1052 @Mapbox @Tshedy4 @Nu_Lineo we seem to have some issues with our backend, tracking on the ticket. 23 hours ago
- Mapping public transit in Bangalore: mapbox.com/blog/blr-trans… via @Mapbox 1 day ago
- This team never fails to inspire. We don't just make maps, we're working hard for a better world. twitter.com/Mapbox/status/… 2 days ago
- @deobald @nilenso this looks great! Can we make this available as CC-0? we should host this on Wikimedia commons for everyone in the world. 2 days ago
- @camillacaros Default QGIS color ramps ;) 4 days ago