Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
|srinivasan on In the arrear hole|
|tom on In the arrear hole|
|kumar on In the arrear hole|
|moorthy on In the arrear hole|
|nirmàla on In the arrear hole|
|kannan on In the arrear hole|
|santhosh on In the arrear hole|
- RT @zenrainman: In #Bengaluru May has 7 rainy days and 110 mm on average. Make the most of Mayflowers and rain, harvest. #Water https://t.c… 2 hours ago
- Wow, pretty impressive looking computer lab! This is near Tumkur, KA. twitter.com/Ruthmaben/stat… 13 hours ago
- Its 1:30AM and looks like Delhi's air has turned crazy bad. Can anyone from there confirm? https://t.co/NIhX53gniY 3 days ago
- @arunbasillal no color = no data 3 days ago
- @kylehotchkiss Its Kashgar, China. 4thmain.github.io/earthmap/#11.0… 3 days ago