Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
- RT @jakebullinger: Ohmygod this @CalSunday piece on eagles is hilariously good story.californiasunday.com/dirty-birds 3 days ago
- Oh wow, currently live from above Siberia and heading south 😮😮😮 twitter.com/USGSLandsat/st… 4 days ago
- RT @mikel: Come work with me at @mapbox on our new Community Team, help maps change lives every day mapbox.com/jobs/695232/ 4 days ago
- Says so much! twitter.com/tableau/status… 4 days ago
- RT @algoritmic: A random medieval city layout generator watabou.itch.io/medieval-fanta… #procgen https://t.co/YiMCaeQY6X 4 days ago