Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|onpagemail on Chennai volvo routes and …|
|Arrearadvisor on In the arrear hole|
|lakshmiramya1 on Chennai’s share autos|
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
- RT @jub_in: Super use of tech and mapping by this senior couple in Vadodara to help tribals get land rights yourstory.com/2017/03/right-… https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @RyanBaumann: Love this 3D LiDAR from @maningsambale's creative use of @Mapbox GL JS 3D Extrusions https://t.co/eN96kB7wdx 3 days ago
- RT @ThingsWork: This is how a Leonardo da Vinci Bridge is made https://t.co/2yLMcfHkqK 1 week ago
- RT @rasagy: Missed yesterday’s #scifi map design workshop at @NID_Bangalore? Links to resources, steps & slides here: https://t.co/0WzlwVhx… 1 week ago
- RT @Mapbox: We're excited to sponsor #Dfrost17, annual design fest of @nid_bangalore, happening this weekend! a.mbx.io/DFrost https… 1 week ago