Terrain Visualization of India using SRTM and Openstreetmap data
Made this in QGIS using data from NASA’s SRTM and Openstreetmap. I got inspired by a terrain visualization I saw while browsing /r/MapPorn on reddit.
Data layers used:
SRTM: 1km dem with a custom color map, 1km dem slope shading.
OSM: Roads (white), Railways (yellow), Water features, Cities and Towns.
Wall of Names
|santhosh kumar on In the arrear hole|
|Abishek on In the arrear hole|
|Rajeswari Ravi on Chennai’s share autos|
|sibi on In the arrear hole|
|Kavitha on In the arrear hole|
|Ahmed on In the arrear hole|
|Abhi on Chennai’s share autos|
|srinivasan on In the arrear hole|
|tom on In the arrear hole|
|kumar on In the arrear hole|
- Getting the live 3d @Mapbox demo with @isiyu and @rasagy mapbox.com/blog/interacti… https://t.co/dmCNyCzOs6 3 hours ago
- Know a city government that needs mentorship on visualizing and analyzing their data using open source tools? lnkd.in/f4UjgbS 1 day ago
- 9pm and not a soul on Potrero Hill. Meanwhile @CarlTheFog is creeping into town. https://t.co/Px56cZJUHB 2 days ago
- RT @LeafletJS: The wait is over! Leaflet 1.0 final released, a culmination of 2 years of work and the best release ever. 🎉🎉🎉 ❤️❤️❤️ https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @Mapbox: Arun explaining how to make OpenStreetMap navigation ready through our mapping guide bit.ly/navigation-map… #sotm https://t.co… 4 days ago